Our clients enjoy the assured certainty of working with a debt free, profitable and cash rich company whose foundations of compliance are built on an ethos of absolute integrity.
Simple as a concept, complex to implement – client money is kept in client accounts, non-client money isn’t. Every time, without fail.
Argentex operates as a matched principal broker in a riskless capacity. This means that we only ever enter the market when our clients trade, and we don’t aggregate positions or run a speculative book. Furthermore, we do not speculate with our own funds or allow any of our clients to speculate.
Argentex LLP is:
- Registered as a Limited Liability Partnership in England and Wales, registration number OC369106.
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), FRN 781077.
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money. FRN 900671.
- A member of SWIFT, with BIC ARTXGB2L.
- Registered as a Foreign Financial Institution with the US Internal Revenue Service. Global Intermediary Identification Number (GIIN) CX6V2W.99999.SL.826.
- Registered with the London Stock Exchange for the purposes of European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR) reporting, LEI 213800OFFR9NLMLXI686.
- Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), Data Protection Registration number ZA041779.
- Committed to the maintenance of proper segregation of client money, operating a multi-strip client designated trust account settlement mechanism.
- A matched principal trader, ensuring no house or speculative positions are taken.
- Our regulatory disclosures can be found here.